Product: Elos AquaTest Mg
Magnesium (Mg) is present in a high quantity (1.300/1.350 ppm) in natural seawater. Contrary to its (not only quantitative) significance, this element was ignored as an important parameter of the marine aquarium for a long time.
In contrast to that we know today that Magnesium creates a remarkable improvement in the growth of calcareous algae and also has a positive influence on the growth of invertebrates and macro algae.
The ideal value of Magnesium in the aquarium is:
- for the seawater aquarium 1100-1300 mg/Lt
Because of the importance of Magnesium, it is necessary to keep insideour marine aquariums, the proper Calcium Level, testing it with anaccurate test kit.
ELOS AquaTest Mg, as well as all the other titrimetric testkit of this line, grants an high precision thanks to several procedureslike the use of calibrated dropper with constant and predefined drops of 0,05 ml each, the validation of its quality, thrugh NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples, in order to grant accuracy and constant results, the carefull stock management to supply to our customers ONLY the most actual and fresh production batch.
- High quality system: one powder reagent and two liquids!
- Standard sensibility: 100 ppm of Magnesium ions.
- NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST samples
- "C" reagent available as separate sales unit
- High number of test per kit: up to 40 test (with a standard Mg level of 1100 ppm)
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kit are based on Toxic Reagents.