Product: Elos AquaTest CA
Calcium is the primary building block of corals, clams, calcareous algae and many other organism that we grow in our aquarium. Without adequate supplies of calcium these organism will not flourish and will eventually waste away and die.
The ideal value of Calcium in the aquarium is:
- for the marine aquarium 450 mg/Lt
- for the planted freshwater aquarium 100 mg/Lt
ELOS AquaTest Ca, as well as all the other titrimetric test kit of this line, offers very high accuracy thanks to several procedures including: calibrated lab droppers with consistent and predefined drops of 0,03 ml each, NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples to validate reagents and strict stock management to supply to our customers ONLY the freshest production batch available.
Because of the importance of calcium, it is necessary to keep inside our marine aquariums, the proper Calcium Level, testing it with an accurate test kit.
- High quality system: one powder reagent and two liquids!
- Standard sensibility: 25 ppm of Calcium ions.
- NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST samples
- "C" reagent available as separate sales unit
- High number of test per kit: up to 40-50 test depending on Ca level
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kit are based on Toxic Reagents.