Product: Elos AquaTest PO4 - Measurement phosphates in fresh and salt water
Phosphate (PO4) build up in the tank appears to be a fairly common problem in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
They are present in most tap water supplies, they are also introduced to aquarium water through fish waste, uneaten fish food, and decaying plant and invertebrate material.
Hobbyist end up with rising levels of PO4, leading to the appearance of algae that start to cover the tank panes, the driftwoods, the substrate and just about anything else in the tank.
The maximum value of PO4 in aquarium is:
- for seawater aquarium 0,01 mg/lt
- for fresh water aquarium is 0,5 mg/lt. In deeply planted aquarium the maximum level can achieve up to 1 mg/lt
The periodical analytical valuation of phosphate in the aquarium water should be considered by the serious aquarium enthusiast.
ELOELOS AquaTest PO4, as well as all the other colorimetric testkitof this line, grants an high precision thanks to severalprocedureslike the use of "RealColor" technology, an accurate system to calibrate the colours chart comparedto the reagents; the validation of its quality, thrugh NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples, in order to grant accuracy and constant results; the carefull stock management to supply to our customers ONLY the most actual and fresh production batch.
Thanks to the use of Lab Quality reagents, our PO4 test, allows the determination of the Phosphate down to a level of only 0,01 mg/lt, really alerting on Phosphate presence.
- Easy reading: "RealColor" technology.
- High precision: thanks to the use of calibrated dropper
- NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST samples
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kit are based on Toxic Reagents.