Product: ECONOMY DISPENSER Super Carbon 5000gr/8500ml loose pack - Cod MF02
The coal used is virgin and plant origin (main component COCONUT SHELLS) activated gas oven and machined, which means that its granular structure has been changed, that is has been ground in this form. Over the granules are small and more coal is performant (the optimum is from 3 to 5 mm). This type of coal has a compactness such as to allow good filtration through the micro pores of its structure.
The peculiarities of the coal in the aquarium are many:
. Elimination of chlorine in tap water before introducing fish
. Elimination of unpleasant odors produced by the decomposition of organic matter (feces of fish and dead leaves of plants)
. Elimination of yellowish water resulting from phenols produced by bacteria in the filter or by the acid tannic released from the roots of peat used as decoration.
. Elimination of medicines after their use
. Water clarification all'intorbidimento have also caused by the food given
. Elimination of rapid breathing fish (signs of poisoning) caused by the use of wrong chemicals (air conditioners, medicines, etc. ..)
. Elimination of heavy metals such as iron, lead, copper content in air conditioners, medicinal products and anchenell'acqua.
. Elimination of bacteria (from 1 to 10 microns) when the structure is porous MICRO.
. DO NOT DELETE NITRITE, NITRATE and AMMONIA.
- Water content: less than 2%. The value should tend to zero
- Ash content: less than 2%. The value should tend to zero
- Specific gravity (density opponent): 740grammi per liter.
- Porosity: 1350 m2 per gram of product. The maximum value is 1400.
- Molecular composition: MICRO PORI (BACTERIA retains impurities and less than 2 microns!)
- Adsorbenza (the methylene blue): 420 mg / g. The maximum value is about 450
- Adsorbenza (Iodine): 1350 mg / g. The maximum value is about 1400
- Ph: 5. The value must strive to 5 (highest achievable result)
APPLICATION: 0.5 / 0.7 kg per 500 liters of water to be treated