Product: Dennerle 5860 XL Nano Corner filter - Compact, high-performance corner filter for mini-aquaria
- For 230 V AC / 50 Hz only.
- For indoor use only.
- Always disconnect all devices located in the water from the power supply before placing your hands in the aquarium water.
- The mains plug must be accessible at all times after installing the device.
- All cables leading out of the aquarium and the mains leads of the employed devices must be provided with a drip loop to prevent any water which may run down the cables from reaching items of equipment or the mains socket outlet.
- Equipment with a damaged connecting lead must no longer be used; a damaged connecting lead cannot be replaced.
- Maximum permissible immersion depth: 50 cm
- Maximum permissible water temperature: 35°C
1. For plant aquaria with CO2 supply:
Nozzle tube under the water surface, relatively weak flow rate.
This results in only gently movement of the water surface, thus avoiding unnecessary losses of CO2. The vital oxygen is produced by the plants.
2. For breeding and temporary storage aquaria:
Nozzle tube above water, stronger flow of water. In th is way, sufficient oxygen is supplied to the aquarium.
3. For paludaria:
Place filter in horizontal position in the water area. Secure nozzle tube with elbow.
Where necessary, the space between the filter and the corner of the aquarium can be closed off with the two sponges, in order to keep out fish and other creatures which live in the aquarium.
Cleaning and replacement of the filter element
The filter element requires cleaning every 2-6 weeks, depending on the level of contamination. In order to maintain a high level of filter performance, the filter element should be replaced every 3-6 months.
Replacement filter elements: Art. no. 5926.
Technical data: Mains voltage/mains frequency: AC 230 V I 50 Hz
Wattage: 2 W
Mains lead: 1.40 m
IPX8 - waterproof