LED CONTROLLER FOR SIMULATION OF NATURAL LIGHT CONDITIONS IN FRESHWATER AND SEAWATER AQUARIUMS.
- 4 channel LED dimming control for up to 2 Trocal LED lights with 2 separately controllable channels.
- allows sunrise and sunset scenarios with color change during the day
- moon phase simulation
- acclimatisation program for newly set-up aquaria
- programming on the device or via PC (USB port)
- buffer memory saves data in case of power outage
- suitable for all Dennerle Trocal LEDs (fresh and sea water)
The TROCAL LED Control manages up to 2 Trocal LED lights, each of them disposing of 2 separately controllable channels. The mixing ratio of the TROCAL LEDs 2 light color channels can be adjusted individually (light colors Trocal LED: warm white and cool white; light colors Trocal LED Marinus: daylight and actinic blue).
Due to the free programming of up to 8 dimming times per channel and per day the Dennerle TROCAL LED Control offers very flexible lighting options.
For easy initial use, 4 lighting programs are already pre-set, but may be modified. With 6 buttons (4 navigation buttons, confirmation and back button) the device is very easy to use. Even more comfortable is the programming of the lighting time and the color/brightness profiles by means of the PC software (GHL Control Center from early November 2016 for download here). The data is then easily transferred to the device via USB.
A safe operation is ensured by the safety low voltage of 24 volts. As an additional feature the buffer memory saves data in case of power outage.
1x Trocal LED Control
1x Trocal LED Connect (connecting cable für TROCAL LED)
Note: For connecting a second LED TROCAL LED an additional connecting cable is required