Product: Dennerle 2744 - Catappa Leaves - Tropical Almond Leaves for 800 Lt
Natural water care and feed supplement – 100% pure natural product.
The mature, dried leaves of the tropical almond tree, Terminalia catappa, are regarded as one of the recipes for success of Asian breeders and exporters.
They contain numerous natural active substances which have beneficial effects on water and fish. Sucker catfish (e. g. Ancistrus varieties) and shrimps appreciate the leaves as a valuable feed supplement.
- Add natural substances of the water which aquarium fish are accustomed to from their native waters
- Promote well-being, vitality and spawning instincts
- Strengthen and protect the mucous membrane
- Boost resistance to infection
- Prevent spawn mould and fungal diseases in fish
- Have a slight acidifying effect and stabilize the pH value
Premium quality: Harvested directly from the tree, cleaned, dried and hand-picked.
Instruction for use:
1 leaf per 100 l of aquarium water (maximum of 2 leaves per 100 l). After 1-2 days the leaves are saturated with water and drop to the bottom of the aquarium. After 2-3 weeks the active substances have been released and leaves eaten away. The leaves should then be replaced. Size, shape and colouring are subject to the customary variations which apply to natural products. Unlimited storage life in dry conditions.