Product: Carbon cartridge (carbon block) NSF - MATRIKX +1
Filtration to 0.6 microns - the only filter that reduces and / or eliminate VOC (VOLATILE ORGANIC - such as chloroform) reduces chlorine, unpleasant odors and flavors - as opposed to granular carbon filters does not release particles, not 'rise to phenomena of channeling and bypass and a 0.6 micron filter instead of 10-20. Lasting up to 80,000 liters FOR THE REDUCTION OF CHLORINE
CODE 01-250-125-975 Universal - compatible with all reverse osmosis systems with housing 10 "
INCREDIBLE LENGTH: up to 80,000 liters for CHLORINE (3000 liter for chloroform)
Recommended Replacement: every 12 months (max) or 24.000 liters (max)
- 5 MICRON FILTRATION
- Filter function ANTISEDIMENTI
- HIGH CAPACITY 'OF CHEMICAL ABSORPTION
- HIGH CAPACITY 'FOR REMOVAL OF CHLORINE
- (Up to 22,710 liters per filter to 10 inches)
- LOWER PRICE AND PERFORMANCE IN EXCESS OF THE SAME QUALITY GAC FILTER
- The special construction allows the filters MATRIKX of:
- Thus avoiding "Channeling"
- Thus avoiding "FLUIDIZING"
- Thus avoiding "Bypassing"
- Eliminate the release of carbon particles
- INCREASING CAPACITY 'FILTER FILTER
- REDUCE THE CAUSE OF PREMATURE PHENOMENA
- "Fouling" of the filter
- BE AND / OR USING FDA and NSF approved materials
- Production membrane 290 l / g
- Production Concentrate 2 - 4 times the consumption of water produced
- Rejected saline 97 to 98%
The production of the membrane of the system varies considerably depending on the temperature of the food (the lower the temperature the lower the production) and the salt content (the higher the lower the salt content of water production).