Product: Brightwell Aquatics Angelixir 250ml
Guaranteed Analysis: Moisture (max) 99.00%, crude protein (min) 1.00%, crude fat (min) 0%, crude fiber (min) 0%.
Sizes: : 125ml | 250ml | 1L
- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of sponges.
- Utilizes natural attractants and marine-derived proteins to improve feeding response and
increase protein percentage of fish foods, respectively.
- Beneficial to all fishes whose diets are in large part composed of sponges, including
angelfishes, butterflyfishes, Moorish Idols, and their respective allies.
- Free-form amino acids:
1. Encourage vibrant coloration.
2. Provide the building blocks of protein to encourage the formation of new tissue
3. Encourage new tissue growth to aid in recovery from wounds incurred during aggressive
encounters with tankmates or during spawning periods.
- Formulated based upon sponge tissue analysis and marine finfish culture.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
Instructions and Guidelines:
AngeLixir is readily absorbed by natural and prepared foods. Shake inner bottle well before each use.
To fortify natural frozen foods: Rinse food in a fine-mesh net under running cold tap water until the food has thawed and the solution in which the food was frozen has been discarded. Then, squeeze as much of the excess liquid from the food as possible. Place food in a clean container, such as a small bowl or cup, and add only enough AngeLixir to saturate. Feed after 5 minutes have elapsed. Repeat three - five times daily to ensure that fish are receiving adequate food.
To fortify freeze-dried and prepared foods (e.g. pellets): Place food in a clean container such as a small bowl or cup and add only enough AngeLixir to saturate. Feed after 5 minutes have elapsed. Repeat three - five times daily to ensure that fish are receiving adequate food.
It has been our experience that natural foods, such as krill, mysis, and brine shrimp (thoroughly rinsed if frozen) are generally more readily accepted by newly introduced fishes than are most prepared foods, presumably due to familiar chemical and visual cues associated with natural prey items (as opposed to the relative unfamiliarity of prepared foods). If a fish has spent sufficient time in a retailer’s system to become acclimated to feeding on specific types of foods, it is wise to purchase and feed the same foods to increase the chances that the fish will begin eating shortly after introduction to its’ new surroundings. AngeLixir may be used to enhance the nutritional value of, and feeding response to, these foods.
Observe water quality at all times, compensating for the increase in dissolved organic material entering the system with each feeding as necessary.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.