Product: Blu Bios Test pH 5-10
Test that allows you to control the acidity levels of your pool.
The carbonate hardness should always be more than 4 ° to obtain a stable pH value. Otherwise there is the danger that the pH value is subject to sblazis. For this reason it is very important to measure the carbonate hardness and take at least d ° DHK, especially before changing the pH value.
Instructions for use:
Shake well before using the reagent!
1. Rinse the tube several times with the water to be tested and then fill it up to the 5 ml mark. Dried, then, the tube externally.
2. Add 5 drops of reagent.
3. Close the test tube with the cap and shake gently. Remove the cover.
4. Compare the colors immediately, putting the tube on the chromatic scale, looking down from the light of day but not in the presence of sunlight.
5. The value is determined by the color of the reagent in comparison with the chromatic scale.
6. Cleaning Before and after each test is necessary to clean the tube thoroughly with tap water.