Product: Arcadia Eco Aqua Led SpotLight 30W Marine White 14000K°
The spotlight eliminates the need for cooling fans and can be clamped to the side of the aquarium, or suspended over the tank with an optional suspension kit.
- For use with Marine and Freshwater Aquariums
- Marine White and Freshwater models use a mix of white and coloured CREE XPE LEDs for optimum aquatic colour rendition maximum light output
- Unique low-profile design passive heatsink with large surface area for optimum cooling without the need for fans
- Mounting arm and bracket allows easy fitting to aquarium rim and adjustment of spotlight angle
- Range of additional mounting and lens accessories
- Low voltage IP67 lamp with remote mains driver and power switch
8 Cree LED white 8000 ° K
4 Cree LED Blue 450nm Actinic
Ideal spectrum for coral growth
total consumption 30W
on / off switch
glass thickness of 14mm maximum
Lens and Spacing
For freshwater planted aquariums the 120 degree lens supplied is recommended unless the unit is suspended 20cm or more above the aquarium. Spacing between LEDs recommended at 40cm.
For Marine aquariums with soft coral use the 40 degree lens when suspended or with deeper aquariums, the 60 degree lens for nano tanks and when mounted closer to the water surface. Spacing between LEDs is recommended at 35cm.
For Marine aquariums with hard corals use the 40 degree lens for deeper aquariums and space at 30cm. For tanks 55cm in height or less, use 60 degree lenses at 30cm spacings. It is possible to keep hard corals using the soft coral recommendations of 60 degree lens and 35cm spacing’s, but species with a high light requirement should then be kept directly under the centre of the spotlight.