Product: Aquili PO4 - NO3 Removal S 500ml - Resin for the removal of phosphates and nitrates in fresh and salt water
The phosphates (nitrates) are an important nutrient for plants but only in very small amounts,
accumulation may be due to problems with algae, in fact, they favor the development
cloud water, covering the glass, decorations, gravel and the plants themselves.
In a saltwater aquarium, phosphates reduce the amount of calcium and magnesium required for the
development of corals and other marine invertebrates.
The phosphates (nitrates) come from tap water, the decomposition of organic waste and the
foods. NO3 - PO4 Removal S eliminates phosphates (nitrates) in a simple, secure and above all
lasting effect over time.
NO3 - PO4 Removal S is, in fact, a substance very effective in removing phosphate filter
(nitrates). Its structure enables the optimum flow of the water while the exceptional porosity
(320m2 / g) enhances the capacity of adsorption.
- Free rapidly aquarium pollution by phosphates (nitrates).
- Effectively fights algae growth and proliferation of diatoms.
- Prevents the precipitation of calcium.
- Promotes the growth of corals, marine invertebrates and plants.
- The aquarium requires less maintenance
- 500 ml of product removes approximately 12 to 13,000 milligrams of phosphates, at concentrations up to 20-60 Mg / l.
- Can be used intermittently or continuously, without the risk of transfer of a
- Part of the phosphate absorbed and remains active up to 3 / 4 months (according to the size of the aquarium and the degree of pollution).
- Ideal for aquariums of sea water, can also be used in fresh