Product: Aquatronica ACQ310-PH (PH Electrode)
The pH electrode measures the pH level of an aquarium in continuous immersion.
It must be connected to the AQUARIUM CONTROLLER SYSTEM or MULTITESTER SYSTEM through the appropriate interface.
Thanks to the systems flexibility, it is possible to simultaneously connect and monitor several electrodes and interfaces of the same type.
- Measuring range: from 0 to 14 pH
- Measuring resolution: 0.01 pH
- Hysteresis: Set by user
- Set programmes: max. 20
- Alarms: Audio and visual with thresholds set by user
- Calibration: 2-point semi-automatic
- Material : Plastic electrode with double glass joint