Product: Aquatronica ACQ310N-D (Salt-Water Density Electrode)
The EC electrode (Electro Conductivity) measures the Density of the water in Marine aquariums, in continuous immersion.
It must be connected to the AQUARIUM CONTROLLER SYSTEM or MULTITESTER SYSTEM through the appropriate interface.
It is possible to simultaneously connect several electrodes and interfaces to the system.
- Measuring range: from 0mS to 100mS
- Measuring resolution: 0.1mS
- Hysteresis: Set by user
- Set programmes: max. 20
- Alarms: Audio and visual with thresholds set by user
- Calibration: 1-point semi-automatic
- Material: Plastic electrode with 4 rings