Product: Aquatronica ACQ310-MS (Electro Conductivity Electrode)
The EC electrode (Electro Conductivity) measures the Conductivity of the water in Fresh Water aquariums, in continuous immersion.
It must be connected to the AQUARIUM CONTROLLER SYSTEM or MULTITESTER SYSTEM through the appropriate interface.
Thanks to systems flexibility, it is possible to simultaneously connect and monitor several electrodes and interfaces of the same type.
- Measuring range: from 0µS to 10µS
- Measuring resolution: 10µS
- Hysteresis: Set by user
- Set programmes: max. 20
- Alarms: Audio and visual with thresholds set by user
- Calibration: 1-point semi-automatic
- Material: Plastic electrode with 2 electrodes