Skin Advertising Top
Skin Advertising Sx
Skin Advertising Dx
About us   Our Location   Faq   General Conditions   Orders & Payments   Shipping & Delivery   Privacy Policy   Cookie Policy   Contact
Last Minute
Week Offer
Below Cost
Best Product
Outlet
Manufacturer Info
Aquatlantis
Aquatlantis
Other products
CategoriesAQUARIUM LINE - Catalog Feed
Product Page

Aquatlantis Nano Cubic

Aquatlantis Nano Cubic
Click to enlarge

Notify the updates of this product
Ask a question about this product
Print product page
Available Options
Option+QuantityPriceQuantity
Aquatlantis Nano Cubic 20 BlackAquatlantis Nano Cubic 20 Black
Immediately Available
Immediately Available
86,00Euro [TaxInc]
Aquatlantis Nano Cubic 20 WhiteAquatlantis Nano Cubic 20 White
Immediately Available
Immediately Available
86,00Euro [TaxInc]
Aquatlantis Nano Cubic 30 BlackAquatlantis Nano Cubic 30 Black
Immediately Available
Immediately Available
95,00Euro [TaxInc]
Aquatlantis Nano Cubic 30 WhiteAquatlantis Nano Cubic 30 White
Immediately Available
Immediately Available
95,00Euro [TaxInc]
Aquatlantis Nano Cubic 40 BlackAquatlantis Nano Cubic 40 Black
Immediately Available
Immediately Available
105,01Euro [TaxInc]
Aquatlantis Nano Cubic 40 WhiteAquatlantis Nano Cubic 40 White
Immediately Available
Immediately Available
105,01Euro [TaxInc]

Pulsanti Social Network non disponibili
Attivare i Cookie di Widget Social Network

 Description 

Nano aquarium with internal filter and LED lighting

Features:


Cubic Nano aquariums are equipped with all the components needed to create and maintain the aquatic environment. Available in three different sizes, are made of float glass with polished edges, bonded with silicone transparent and opaque glass in the back to provide a greater sense of depth to the interior. The Nano Cubic constitute a perfect habitat, and are also suitable for shrimp. Aquariums are of great quality with a modern design that meets the needs of customers. Nano Cubic 20 has capacity of 20 liters. Includes a lighting system EASY LED, with advantages in terms of economy and durability, and a filtration system MINI BIOBOX®1, with water pump EasyFlux 200, heater and filter cartridges EasyKlim 25 EasyBox.


Led lighting:


All versions are equipped with an LED lighting system with universal mount that fits easily equal to any aquarium with thickness up to 6 mm. It contains a flexible device which positions the illumination up to an angle of 90 °, facilitating access inside the aquarium.

25% of the LEDs have a color temperature of 4200 ° K and the remaining 75% a temperature of 6800 ° K.








Nano Cubic 20:


Nano Cubic 20 has capacity of 20 liters. Includes a filtration system MINI BIOBOX®1, with water pump EasyFlux 200, heater and filter cartridges EasyKlim 25 EasyBox.

Size:

cm 25,5x32,5x35h










Nano Cubic 30 and 40:


Nano Cubic 30 and 40 have a capacity of, respectively, 30 and 40 liters. Include a filtration system MINI BIOBOX®2, with water pump EasyFlux 200, heater and filter cartridges EasyKlim 50 EasyBox.



 

 

 


Size:

    
Nano Cubic 30: cm 28x32x44h
    
Nano Cubic 40: cm 32,5x33,7x45h



Easybox cartridges:

MINI BIOBOX®1 includes 3 refills filtering EasyBox, in sizes XS, trapping pollutants in the water. EasyBox fiber is highly
effective as a pre-filter, being capable of capturing the polluting particles smaller. EasyBox Sponge Coarse promotes intense decomposition of pollutants, ensuring clear water and purified. Finally, EasyBox Aquaclay consists of a natural product from the porous surface, able to promote excellent conditions for colonization by the bacteria. All reloads Tecatlantis exert a filter extremely effective.

MINI BIOBOX®2 in addition also has a cartridge activated carbon that removes organic
compounds dissolved in the water, as well as odors and toxins, through chemical absorption.


Plugin Social Network non disponibili
Attivare i Cookie di Widget Social Network
Log In
E-Mail Address:
Password:
New User
Forgot Password?
Shopping Basket
0 items
Free shipping for all orders over 39,00Euro in Italia.