treatment of bacterial infections caused by Staphylococci, Strepatococchi, E.coli, Saprolegnia, Achlya, Costia and Odinium
E 'destined to ornamental aquarium fish (NOT MARINE FISH) as Anabantidi, Callichthyidae, characins, cichlids, barbs, catfish and poeciliids.
Dosage: 100 drops (5 Ml) per 100 liters of aquarium water (pour directly into the aquarium)
It is recommended to use the product within two months of opening.
Particular precautions for storage
- Faunamor Store away from light. Store in the original package.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In invertebrates may arise intolerances. For security, and should therefore be excluded from treatment snails, molluscs, shrimps, corals etc.
- For ornamental fish. Do not use on animals intended for food use.
- The effect of intensive coloring of the water and given by the action of the active principles and disappears a few days after the end of treatment.
- During the treatment, and must be discontinued UV irradiation, if available.
- Do not use the product after the expiration date.
Special precautions for the disposal of unused product
Deliver medicinal products not used at the appointed collection points.
Revision Date of leaflet 25/07/2014