Product: ADA 103-034 – Black Water – 250 ml
Some river systems in tropical rain forests have a clear tea-brown color. This brown water, often called Black Water, contains various organic matter dissolved in it, and provides the optimal environment for several species of tropical fish. Tropical fish familiar with such black water environments, sometimes find it difficult to adapt 10 the water conditions of an aquarium.
Black Water serves to recreate the color and conditions of tropical black water rivers within an aquarium while also supplying natural extract of organic matter. Black Water containing natural organic extracts, produces the soft dark color of tropical Blackwater rivers systems, within the aquarium. By softening light and other external disturbances coming into the aquarium, the dark brown color of the aquarium with Black Water, reduces fish stress and effectively stimulates their breeding activities.
Add 6 ml of Black Water per 10 Lt. of aquarium water. Shake the bottle well before use. The duration of the color is dependent on the filter capacity. Add the above mentioned amount again when the color disappears.
Notes for use:
- The color may disappear quickly when activated carbon is present in the filter.
- Store in a cool and dark place. Otherwise sediment may collect at the bottom of the bottle.
Before the installation of this product, make sure to read instruction manual carefully and understand all of its directions. Please keep the instruction manual even after reading it and refer back to it when needed.
- For Aquarium Use Only: This product is designed only to maintain freshwater aquatic plants and freshwater tropical fish in an aquarium. Improper or negligent use of the product may result in serious bodily harm and damage to property. Be sure to use this product only according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Follow the directions in the instruction manual, and DO NOT use the product for any purpose other than growing aquatic plants and tropical fish.
- Do not mix with products of other manufacturers.
- Always observe the recommended dosage/amount.
- Do not add medicines or chemicals to this product, and never mix with any material other than those specified in the instruction manual.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of aquarium ecosystems and their inhabitants, ADA shall not responsible for any disease, death, or loss of fish, and/or withering/death of aquatic plants.
- This products is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUPTION. If accidentally ingested, immediately induce vomiting and consult a physician. In case this product or any part of this product comes in contact with the eyes, immediately flush with water and consult a physician.
- Keep reach out of children