Product: ADA 103-031 Aqua Conditioner Chlor-Off – Anti-Chlorine Agent - 250 ml
Chlorine harms fish by damaging their gills or mucous membranes. Chlorine produces various compounds which are harmful to aquatic plants as well. Chlor-Off quickly neutralizes the residual chlorine in tap water without influencing the pH or KH levels of the aquarium water.
Add 2 ml of Chlor-Off per 10 Lt. of tap water and stir well. PACK CHECKER CLO is recommended to recheck any residual chlorine levels.
Notes for use:
- Residual chlorine levels of tap water differs according to geographical region and according to season. The above recommended dosage of Chlor-Off, is to neutralize the chlorine levels in the tap water of the average household in Japan. If a higher chlorine level is expected, in such cases as regional water shortages, adjust the dosage amount by thoroughly checking the chlorine levels with the PACK CHECKER CLO.
- The water from a household water heater, often contains fine bubbles of chlorine. These bubbles will not disappear with Chlor-Off. In such cases, wait for a few minutes until the bubbles disappear before filling the aquarium.
- Store in a cool and dark place. Otherwise sediment may collect at the bottom of the bottle.
Before the installation of this product, make sure to read instruction manual carefully and understand all of its directions. Please keep the instruction manual even after reading it and refer back to it when needed.
- For Aquarium Use Only: This product is designed only to maintain freshwater aquatic plants and freshwater tropical fish in an aquarium. Improper or negligent use of the product may result in serious bodily harm and damage to property. Be sure to use this product only according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Follow the directions in the instruction manual, and DO NOT use the product for any purpose other than growing aquatic plants and tropical fish.
- Do not mix with products of other manufacturers.
- Always observe the recommended dosage/amount.
- Do not add medicines or chemicals to this product, and never mix with any material other than those specified in the instruction manual.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of aquarium ecosystems and their inhabitants, ADA shall not responsible for any disease, death, or loss of fish, and/or withering/death of aquatic plants.
- This products is NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUPTION. If accidentally ingested, immediately induce vomiting and consult a physician. In case this product or any part of this product comes in contact with the eyes, immediately flush with water and consult a physician.
- Keep reach out of children